1. It’s still a bit surreal being in Indy…especially since I worked out at LA Fitness this morning and I’m sitting at Starbucks!
2. We have so much going on it really is a bit ridiculous.
3. We’re finalizing the church name this week. I appreciate your prayers for that.
4. We’re also moving into our place still (ABF truck gets here tomorrow). I’m amazed at the cost of moving.
5. Jake seems to be adjusting well and loves playing outside right now.
6. Insects are definitely alive and well, something we’ll definitely have to get used to.
7. I actually missed the humidity…at least at the moment.
8. We’re getting Indiana drivers’ licenses this week. Think we can pass the test?
9. It’s fun seeing people I haven’t seen for a while and I’m excited for the new people God is bringing into our lives!
10. Living in relationship with God is a bit nerve racking and exhilarating at the same time.
Josh, Lisa and Jake,
It is soooo good to hear you are here in Indiana and making it your home. Your mom has kept me informed as to what is happening in your lives. Know that you are in our prayers as God directs you in this indeavor.
Thanks Joanna! We’re happy to be here and excited to get started. If you no anyone in the area we should contact, please let me know. Thanks!
Mail (will not be published) (required)